Events On Horseback
Our folks will be hosting amazing shows in the State of California.
What's New, What's News!!!
NEW FOR 2023 – Starting January 1, 2023 Membership cards will no longer be issued. A current membership file will be accessible under the reports tab. Members and District Secretaries will be able to verify membership with that report. New members will continue to receive a welcome letter as well as a rule book and an information book upon joining.
State Show 2023 will run from July 16th - 21st. Setups will be on Saturday July 15th.
More details will follow as they become available. Let's get excited!
2020/2021 AND 2021/2022 Year End awards -
If you did not pick up your 21/22 year end award at Convention or if you still have an award from 20/21 - you can do the following:
- Complete this jot form https://form.jotform.com/230016227188148 or email email@example.com. If emailing, include award recipient's name, CGA number and current mailing address.
- Pay the shipping cost via paypal, by mailing a check or you can request a credit card invoice
- If you earned a buckle, bracelet, breast collar set or bridle set, your shipping cost is $5.50 per recipient
- If you earned a jacket, the shipping cost is $11 total per recipient- even if you earned additional items (buckle, bracelet, etc.) along with it.
- Once the form/email and shipping payment is received, your award will be mailed out within 5-7 business days.
Board of Directors Meeting Minutes!
The minutes for the November 3rd Board of Directors meeting are now available.
Sign Up For Year End Awards!
Yes, it's that time again! The 2022-2023 season runs from August 1, 2022, through the CGA State Show Finals till the end of July 2023. You have 60 days following your first show to sign up for the Year End Awards.
Otherwise, your rides from that show will not count! Sign up now before you forget! Select the type of Award (such as Level 1, Level 2, Family Team Awards, etc.) you wish to earn, and submit the appropriate form. Want more info? Click on Awards Program.
PayPal is now available to pay for end of year awards check out the Paypal page
Looking for Pictures from all Districts to put on the home page of CGA website please send to CGAstate@aol.com